The mission of the Salisbury Sunrise Rotary Club is to serve the community of Wicomico County with an emphasis on youth and health, utilizing the time, talents, and resources of our members while fostering an environment of fellowship and professional support.
Funding requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or mailed to Rotary Club of Salisbury-Sunrise, PO Box 4473, Salisbury, MD, 21803-4473.
To request funds, please draft a letter and provide brief answers to the following questions to help us better understand the purpose and resulting impact of this funding. Due to the timing of our fiscal year, funds will be distributed annually February-June based on availability.
- Briefly describe your organization, its mission and objectives.
- How many people benefit from the services?
- What is the purpose of this funding request?
- Is this need met in any other way in our community?
- Have you requested/applied for this funding with other funding sources? And if yes, with whom and when will you be notified if that funding will be provided?
- What is the timeline for implementing these funds?
- Who will oversee the use of this funding?
- What is the plan to evaluate the impact and results of this funding?
- Is this project sustainable, as in after you receive and disburse this funding, how will this project/services continue?
- What will happen if you do not get this funding?
- Is this a one-time request or will you be applying for funds in the future?
Please note, if this funding is provided, the following requirements will be expected:
- Receipts and accounting of the use of the funds.
- A written report within 30 days of expenditure of funds, detailing the impact of the project and on-going sustainability of project.
- If possible, schedule with our speaker coordinator a convenient time you can come and present to the members the impact of this funding.
- Photos of any activities if possible (emailed to email@example.com).
Failure to comply with any of the above requirements will disqualify your organization for future funding.